Sunday, May 28, 2006

Missing Him

I know- its not about me but I just got back from church and it's not the same. I miss him. I love that we so intimately share ministry together. It is so much of who we are. I also love knowing that we can "do church" without him here but I really like it better when we don't have to. Danny said this in an email,

"Please tell the church family that I miss them. It is not the same worshipping with other's. My church family is very dear to me and I cherish the time we get to spend each week. I pray that Lanie is doing well. "
Lanie is a friend that is on staff at Ranch Community Fellowship

Thanks Lanie for being with us while Danny is gone!

Danny loves being here and doing what we're doing, but he's growing in ways God could only accomplish if he went to Nepal.

Well, I 'm off to the pool party & pot luck that our church is having. Happy Memorial Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home